Founded by a collective of imaginative creatives and artists in 2018, Endel is democratizing wellness by making AI-powered mindfulness accessible to all. The company’s core technology Endel Pacific creates personalized, adaptive sound environments to reduce stress, improve sleep, and boost productivity — all backed by neuroscience and the science of the circadian rhythm.
The technology is designed for integrations into various industries and external platforms. Endel spans apps across iOS, Apple Watch, macOS, Amazon Alexa, and Android with more than 2 million downloads. Endel is the Apple Watch App of the Year 2020.
You'll be developing Endel Pacific, c++ cross-platform engine/technology
- Adding functionality to audio-renderer (DSP layer), filters, etc
- Working on high-level soundscape generation logic
- Working on automatic soundscape validation systems
- Working on asset/resource management systems Optimizations
Must have skills:
- Advanced proficiency with C++
- Must understand multithreading
Other useful skills:
- Understands sound engineering concepts
- Understands the basics of music theory
- Understands real-time DSP/audio processing
Think you'd be a good fit? Drop us a line at email@example.com