Endel is primarily responsible for successfully managing all aspects of the product for new releases, including submitting product to a distributor, coordinating with the design team to ensure the creation and delivery of all necessary marketing assets, and collaborating with the CPO, Sound Team, CMO, and marketing team to execute each release.
What you'll do
- Serve as the main point of contact with distributor regarding digital
- Manage the delivery of all assets to various distribution partners (e.g. ensuring audio, artwork, packaging, etc. are delivered on deadline)
- Organize and manage all assets (audio, video, art, lyrics, contracts, clearances)
- Regularly communicate release plans, key marketing drivers, promo updates and oversee pitches of all Endel releases to distributors in an effort to secure favorable marketing, and editorial support
- Work alongside the marketing team and handle submission of DSP placement and opportunities (e.g pitch forms, playlisting, etc)
- Work with the marketing team on the creation of assets and coordinate with the overall team to keep everyone in the loop
- Analyze streaming trends and project future releases
- Manage the team shared drive to ensure all assets are uploaded and organized
- Constantly improving usability, reliability, and operational efficiency by continually monitoring KPIs and finding opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction across our product.
- Analyze streaming, editorial, and owned playlists performance
What you'll bring
- College Degree in a related field; one year of relevant career experience may be substituted for each year of college.
- At least five (5) years of prior label experience as a Production Manager, or equivalent relevant experience
- At least five (5) years of music industry experience
- Strong experience with Excel — understanding of metadata and publishing
- Strong client relation, customer service, and communication skills, both written and verbal, including strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; understanding of audio software preferred
- Proficient in data analytics dashboards such as YT Studio, Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, Chartmetric, Soundcharts, and Spot On Track
Think you'd be a good fit? Drop us a line at email@example.com